IMPS / NEFT / RTGS transfer
|NSE/BSE (Equity, F&O, Currency)||MCX (Commodities)|
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Account Name||Goldmine Stocks Pvt Ltd – Client A/C||Goldmine Stocks Pvt Ltd – Client A/C|
|Account Type||Current Account||Current Account|
|Bank Branch||Navrangpura, Ahmedabad||Navrangpura, Ahmedabad|
On successful payment, funds shall be reflected in your trading account in few minutes and your trading limit shall be updated automatically. The time taken for funds to reflect in your trading account varies depending on the method of your fund transfer i.e IMPS, NEFT, RTGS etc.. If you do not see funds in your account within the timelines mentioned below. Pl contact your Branch or Mail us on email@example.com mentioning complete details including soft copy of the bank statement which shows debit towards Goldmine Account.(Pl. note that funds transferred from unregistered bank account or third party shall not be accepted)
|IMPS||5 – 10 Minutes||Bank Charges may Apply|
|NEFT/RTGS||30 min – 2 Hours||Bank Charges may Apply|
- Please ensure that funds/monies are transferred only through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS from your bank account registered with Goldmine. Double check the account details mentioned before initiating transfers from your bank.
- Goldmine does not accept any deposits via cash/Demand Draft (DD).
- Check your Funds balance on http://bo.goldmine.net.in:85/Account/Login
- In case payment through cheque, a charge of Rs.100/- (Including GST) would be levied as in case of cheque bounces.
- You can place a fund withdrawal request by logging in to http://bo.goldmine.net.in:85/Account/Login
- You can also contact your Branch for withdrawal
- Fund withdrawal requests placed (after adjusting any margin or any other dues) on T day before 8.00 P.M shall be processed on next day. i.e Funds shall be transferred to your bank account on Tuesday for Funds request placed on Monday.
- Fund withdrawal requests placed on second and fourth Fridays will be credited only by Monday on account of banks being closed on second and fourth Saturdays.